Rolex Replica kidnapped nearly a month ago i

Posted on by rolex watches

kidnapped nearly a month ago is feared dead

Girl, eight, last seen nearly a month ago with a janitor posing as a doctor is now feared dead as police reveal her suspected kidnapper bought TRASH BAGS a day after her disappearanceRelisha Tenau Rudd, 8, was last seen alive March 1; next day, Kahlil Tatum, 51, was seen buying box of contractor trash bagsRelisha’s family asked Tatum, a janitor at homeless shelter where they had been living, to care for the girl on February 26The 8 year old’s mother did not file missing persons report and told police Relisha was traveling with ‘Dr Tatum’Janitor allegedly pretended to be Relisha’s physician to get her out of school with help from her family

and Reporter

A search of a park for an 8 year old girl who has been missing for nearly a month is now a ‘recovery operation,’ although District of Columbia police haven’t given up hope of finding the child alive, Chief Cathy Lanier said Thursday.

A day after Relisha Tenau Rudd was last seen on March 1 in the district, suspect Kahlil Malik Tatum bought a carton of 42 gallon contractor trash bags at a store in Washington and was seen in the area of the Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens, Lanier said.

‘We can’t ignore the possibility he may have killed her,’ Lanier said at a news Rolex Replica conference at the park.

Scroll down for video

Tatum, 51, was a janitor at the city homeless shelter where Relisha lived with her mother.

The morning after the search began, police found Tatum’s wife, 51 year old Andrea Tatum, dead in a mo Rolex Replica tel room in nearby Oxon Hill, Maryland.

Tatum is charged with fatally shooting her in the head.

Digital billboards along the East Coast from Maryland to Georg Rolex Replica ia are displaying photos of Relisha and Tatum. FBI spokeswoman Lindsay Godwin said the agency is ‘casting a wide net’ for Tatum.

Relisha’s parents passed the child into the care of Tatum, whom the family got to know over an 18 month period while they were staying at a DC homeless shelter.

According to police, Relisha’s mother, 27 year old Shamika Young, asked the 51 year old janitor to look after her daughter February 26. General Hospital with four of her children and their stepfather.

Rolex Replica He was a good man, never got a bad vibe about him or salty taste in my mouth about him,’ Antonio Wheeler, Relisha’s stepfather, said of Tatum.

The little girl was last seen alive March 1. A day later, Tatum was spotted buying a box of trash bags. The janitor continued going to work at the homeless shelter through March 20, Police Chief Lanier said.

Officers obtained a search warrant last Thursday and went to the Red Roof Inn, where they discovered Andrea Tatum’s body in a room. Her husband’s white truck was in the motel’s parking lot.

Shamika Young initially did not report her daughter missing and told officers she had spoken to her on the phone as recently as last week.

However, it has since been revealed that Young met with Tatum and asked him to return Relisha, but he refused.

On Thursday, law enforcement officials announced that they have suspended the search for Relisha at Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens in Northeast DC, MyFox Atlanta reported.

So far, the search has yielded no clues as to the missing girl’s whereabouts, but police are expected to continue scouring the area Friday.

According to news reports, Tatum had posed as a doctor to get Relisha out of class by taking calls from her elementary school teacher and claiming that the 8 year old was sick.

Investigators said that Relisha’s mother, grandmother and Tatum were in cahoots in an effort to mislead the administration of Payne Elementary School, where the girl had racked up 30 absences.

When questioned by police, Shamika Young reportedly said that her daughter was traveling with ‘Dr Tatum’ to a medical conference in Atlanta, where the janitor is believed to have ties.

The 27 year old mother could potentially face obstruction of justice charges for failing to report her daughter missing and assuring everyone that Relisha was in a ‘safe place,’ the Washington Post reported.